Monday, October 17, 2011

#3forThursday Week Three Results

D Ryan Leask has joined the foray into hosting flash fiction contests with his #3forThursday contest. It's rather ingenious, really ... you get three prompts in three hours, and you have multiple ways to play ... just with individual prompts, with all three in one 300 word story, or all three in one 100 word story. During Week 3, I decided to go all out and enter in all three categories (Speed, Classic, and Blind) and I won all three! Clean sweep! (Although, to be honest, I was the only entry in the Classic Play division). It was still awesome to win ... even if I had to wait a week to find out. Poor Ryan and his whole family were down with the flu. Never fun times there. My new badges are on the right side of the blog now. Woo! :)

Here's a link to his blog if you want to check out the new contest and read all the entries.#3forThursday

No comments:

Post a Comment