Sunday, September 23, 2012

#SixSentenceSunday Week 13

Ah, another Sunday and another six sentences. I'm getting a little farther in Guardians, which is hopeful for me. Sometimes I get mired in a scene and I don't want to continue on until it is perfect, but then I have to remind myself to just get it down ... period. Then I can go back and tweak once it's all laid out. That has helped, when I can remember.

Although I started this story last November with #Nano (and failed horribly), I hope to continue with this and maybe hopefully make some significant progress. I have another story I've been tossing around with the details but it really hasn't coalesced into something solid enough yet for me to try to work on. I'm waaay too OCD in my writing organization to just write by the seat of my pants.

Anyway, without any further ado, my six for #SixSunday. What will your six sentences say?

Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at it, blood began to ooze from the shard.

With a shout, she dropped the glass to the ground and furiously scrubbed at her hand, looking for any sign of a cut. The palm of her hand was flawless. Alana looked back down at the shard and the other pieces of her window lying around. They were all bleeding.

A baby's cry pierced the air.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment