Thursday, November 1, 2018

NaNoAgain

Based on the last time I posted on this blog, I am woefully out of the habit of writing.

But, just like riding a bike, I'm getting back on.

The first few days may be wobbly, but they will be there.

So far, I've already written more today then I have in the past several years. I can't believe it's been that long. I knew it had been awhile, but I didn't realize it had been YEARS.

Time to get that bike rolling.

I have a few ideas percolating in my brain basket, but I am going to start this bike ride with continuing my WIP "Finding Elizabeth." Thankfully I had some pretty detailed notes.

Hope you stay long for the ride ... and if you used to do something you enjoyed but got out of the habit of doing it, it's never too late to start up again. The only thing stopping you is you.

1 comment: