Sunday, May 6, 2012

#SixSentenceSunday - Week 5

Ever so slowly, I'm getting back into the swing of things. I've done a few runs of flash fiction to get my head back in the game, which has been helping. My schedule changes next week so hopefully that means more time for writing! :) If this is your first visit to my site, please check out Six Sentence Sunday for more information.

Here's another six sentences of Guardians, my current WIP.


Alana looked up and flashes of the images returned. Blood was everywhere, and evil spirits swirled around a car that was smashed beyond recognition. A baby cried, piercing the sudden quiet.

She gasped and squeezed her eyes shut as tight as she could. When she re-opened them, everything was back to normal. No blood, no smashed car, no spirits. 



Thanks for reading! What will your six sentences say?

No comments:

Post a Comment